Wednesday, February 7, 2007

If you havn't heard of Day Job Killer you're out of the loop.

Everyone's talking about it. It just came out yesterday and already there's affiliates promoting it left right and center. And for good reason. It's gonna be the internet marketing bible for the months to come. Possibly for a few years to come. You wanna know why? Because of the first chapter. I won't go into too much detail here, anything I say about it would give away the ever so coveted secrets.

There's a bit of a discussion of it on the www.associateprograms.com forum. It's a controversial book. A lot of people don't agree with what it's selling and think it's immoral and such. I put in my two cents this morning, here: http://www.associateprograms.com/discus/ftopic22563.html. I'm MHadit. Check it out if you want to see my perspective on the immorality of Day Job Killer.

No comments: