Monday, June 11, 2007

Adonai

What else is left but the perfume to keep us on track?
I'd like to smell the flowers of heaven
but yours would be enough.

I think it's great,

I think the last thing I'll see will be your face.

I think there's nothing more surreal than feeling the faint
and liminal fancy of the feathery scent of You.

It's thrilled me a thousand times,
in heat and rapture while I danced about
in hopes that we'd combine.
I'd like to smell you once again
and be the dew upon the lamen,
I'm enchanted,
all together,
I'd be once again your mate.
I'm enchanted,
in the morning
after time has set me still
and I watch to see you whisper
in my ear so you can thrill
me through my body
till my spirit keeps the pace of what I feel.
You're my father,
my saliya,
my enchaunter from above.
I've been happy since you left me
but I'd like to feel your love.

No comments: