Monday, June 4, 2007

Once lost on the waters

I don't know how many people feel that something hurting
Can bring them closer to god's closest quarters,
but a light at the end of a horrible trial has broken onto me.
I've lost a lot of myself with this one, and I looked too far to get it back.
I sought out comfort in various places,
and ended up coming right back,
Empty handed,
Still a wreck.
I'd rather be a lost tormented soul on the waves of the waters
than face this greatest fear of mine again.
I've had to address this before,
but never again,
I've faced it and know what I have to do.
It's all in the wrist.
It's over and over again lost in the fight,
I'd kill it if I could,
but loving it is better.
I'd really like to keep this down
but it's exalted like the rest.
This is me,
body and mind,
this is me.
I'm him in the most intimate way,
I'm in love with him,
Myself, in a spiritual way
and I love me.
Does dissolution save,
or does the draught of discontent?
Does it pay to be sporadic
or does unconditional reign?
I'd like to be opratic
but I couldn't stand the feign.

No comments: