Wednesday, May 30, 2007

13

I've been thinking a lot about death today
It's a comfort to think I'll be like they are.
Keep quiet and it'll pass I thought,
Just sit here on the banks and a boat will come
I'll just sit here and wait for it.
And came it did I saw it aways away and sat up.
I saw a man in it, not callous but serene,
I saw his face and I loved him.
He was blank as a night shade of Salvia,
and just as plastic I think.
I couldn't tell if he loved me back
but I still don't care.
I love the end and I can feel it as a part of me.
Death is the bringer of fortune in time,
It's all gotta go down sometime,
and has before I thought,
I loved him even more.
I can feel him beside me even now,
his breath isn't heavy but it smells like nothing else,
I can feel it on my bones as I love him,
He brought me here, he'll take me back,
Over and over and over again.
Is this hell?
Cuz I think I must be dreaming.
Doesn't everyone think of this
and feel the scent of peace
on the tips of every hair?
I can see him look at me from his boat,
I've been waiting so long and I love it.
I love waiting, it comforts me,
keeps me quiet when I can't feel it.
I'd like to meet him up close again,
I forgot how much to feel.
I forgot how much to smell.
It's not like they won't love me too,
I came to be with them.

No comments: