Monday, May 21, 2007

My Confession.

I confess to being a man.
I confess that my body is the vehicle for my spirit and that the conduit for it's expression is fractured.
I confess to my heart, my head and my penis.
I confess to enjoying life and all that it has to offer.
I confess to enjoying all learning, all love, and sex.
I confess to being free.
I confess to being willing to protect my freedom in any and all ways.
I confess to violence.
I confess to nonviolence.
I confess to not caring if this may or may not imply the violation of local laws or customs.
I confess to being a citizen of the planet earth.
I confess to having the right to travel wherever I please, whenever I please, however I please.
I confess that every other man woman and child has the same rights as me.
I confess that there is great good in human pleasure, and that I'll take it in as many varied forms as I can find it.
I confess to being a criminal.
I confess to having a criminal record under the criminal code of Canada.
I confess to being free of this criminal code because I am free of sin.
I confess to having been pushed around by the guys with the guns.
I confess to not having a gun.
I confess to liking the thought of dieing for my ideals.
I confess to enjoying the thought that there are others like me.
I confess to enjoying the thought that there are others not like me.
I confess to being a man of my word.
I confess to having fun.
I confess to working myself sick.
I confess to playing myself sick.
I confess to being white, French, Canadian, male, tall, blond, strong, thin, healthy, young, smart, tolerant, intolerant, ignorant, enlightened, benighted, in the dark, pious, fulfilled, restless, in love, hateful, violent, perverted, sacred, indolent, resistant, changing, appreciative, grateful, pure, chaste, lascivious, lustful, controlled, uncontrollable, weird, shy, boastful, poetic, scientific, merciful and kind.
I confess to having impure thoughts.
I confess to having pure thoughts.
I confess to having imbalances.
I confess to my sins.
I confess to be free of sin.
I confess to absolve myself of sin.
I confess to not caring whether or not my sin keeps me from heaven, or keeps me in hell.
I confess to being apathetic.
I confess to being passionate.
I confess again to being a pervert.
I confess again to loving life, lust, sex, passion, flesh, boobs, ass, smooth skin, the smell of roses, spring mornings, walking with my girl, holding hands, pressing our cheeks together, watching movies, keeping focused, eating candy, taking showers, exercise, cuddles, hugs, expansion, newness, reciprocity, a good strong crush, eye contact, girls, music, getting drunk, getting high, experimentation, and keeping myself.
I confess to love.
I confess to hate.
I confess to will.
I confess to living in the breast in the goddess.
I confess to having the movement of the god within me.
I confess to circles.
I confess to squares.
I confess to two that create the third.
I confess to one being the soul of two.
I confess to my view of the world in three.
I confess to wanting to spit on the ignorance of bigots, the mindless, the TV watchers, the unhealthy, the religious, the baptists, the Mormons (and their ilk), the left handedness of Jesus, and the people who support him.
I confess to being a Thelemite because it's the only reasonable option.
I confess to wanting to be able to stand up in court and declare my religious views and have them protected under the constitution of Canada.
I confess to being bored with this.

No comments: