Friday, May 11, 2007

The Shift of the Ages

The last couple days me and my girlfriend have been watching Gregg Braden's presentation on the shift of the ages. It's fascinating seeing the perspective of an obviously qualified scientist (I think he was a geologist and aerospace engineer or something like that) on such topics as enlightenment, the advent of a new age of humanity, resurrection, the shroud of Turin, and especially compassion. He's a brilliant man.
I can't help but wonder what will actually happen when the earth reaches the moment of zero-point magnetics, the pulse of the earth reaches 13 beats per second, and we finally reach the point of greatest density in that photon field thingy.

I think every man, woman and child should watch this presentation (and everything else by Gregg Braden that you can get your hands on).







No comments: